KETO CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA RECIPE

 I have written this keto chicken tikka masala recipe very meticulously. Why? I know, what it is cooking on a Keto diet. Whether you have a family to care for or you may be single; cooking any special diet demands a lot. A big hug to you!

EASIEST CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA

keto chicken tikka masala

So, I was careful in writing this recipe that it’s kept super simple. I’ve used ready-made spice mix for ease and a ready spice mix is cheaper than buying so many individual spices to make it.

TIKKA MASALA SPICE MIX RECIPE

However, the tikka masala spice mix recipe is here too on my blog, if you already have Indian spices in your pantry or you don’t know where to buy tikka masala spice mix. I suggest making a large batch and storing it in the fridge and you can use it for up to a year. This spice blend goes very well with many Indian dishes like grilled tikka, Tandoori Tikka, barbecue rice, and so on. So it’s time-saving and worth making it.

THIS IS LOW CARB TOO

I’ve made sure that carbs are kept to the least. So, even if you’ve consumed more carbs in the day, you can still enjoy this dish.

YOU CAN CHANGE THIS INTO KETO TIKKA MASALA WRAPS

I’m so proud of myself since I’ve suggested in the end of post that how you can add veggies to this dish and turn it into tikka masala wraps. So I provide a complete meal with fibres and you do not have make Keto rice or roti.

GREAT ON KETO DIET

I personally, created this recipe for myself when I was on Keto diet and I loved it. Why? After having so much cheese, butter and cream, everything feels tasteless and frustrating. But this tikka masala has and rich kick of spices which makes life bearable. In fact, good.

I added cream cheese to my lettuce wrap and it tasted heavenly. Can’t recommend this dish enough especially if you love tikka flavor.

IT TASTES SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM AUTHENTIC, WHY?

Authentic tikka masala calls for 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup tomato sauce or purée, 1 large onion. I have cut all those ingredients to keep this recipe very low carb. YES! The taste is compromised but you don’t want to kick yourself off ketosis and I definitely don’t want to be that culprit.

I’ve also mentioned carb count with ingredients in the recipe card as calculated by the low carb manager app.

My greatest Keto tip
Make larger batches of food and freeze and leftover. They’re so handy on the keto diet.

Comments